6/20/2022

ðŸĨ˜ðŸĨ˜ðŸĨ˜ I went to the massagist chair ðŸĨ˜ðŸĨ˜ðŸĨ˜

Today and yesterday I am rather tiresome. And my back feel locked....I put on the Pinterest, I poo a lot like yesterday afternoon, last night, and this morning twice already.

I didn't juice a lot yesterday. But I consume like the watermelon, lychee and bamboo.

I feel sleepy....

By the way, I remember how my teeth fallen off. I was vegan for a very long time, and I eat sea food, and that teeth broke off. I have seen this milk commercial on the TV, and I know the older people their hip, can break! 

I did take the milk or eggs these few years. Not the pastry, the exactly looking milk or eggs. You should be careful with your bone. The Teeth = the bone. The nose, that is cartridge. 


National Emergency Crews, they always need the eyes to see everything, not impaired to fallen on the ground. And if you are the girl, you manage to cook, herbs harvesting, clean up basic quaters of a home, or interior design a home, like really recipe efficient in the budgets heads and nutrition contained, label reading, and information gathering, you can find a dwelling places.

With the eyes alone, and mobility, not just bimbo. That is what I would say to most people. A lot of girls just want to sing, and make a fame, imagine those money lasting forever.....



Keep the shape, keep the face, keep the fitness....the world is still very big, self improved to a lot of people's needs fullfilling, those exit are not = you staring at the phone for the Line App to show up what message from the guy, hoping that is not a forever goodbye.


💖🍂 Weight Program 💖🍂

You need the hydration water, and keep that elimination process very open. The toxin will come out from everywhere, most people will tell you that on the curezone. Is Fat = the toxin?

No. Fat is where the energy are, but when you store the Fat, you store those pesticide, artificial coloring, preservative, or one of those food label you reading the "process jar" "process bread", meaning not home made bread. 

If I Anna made a bread for Eben, that is just yeast, salt, and water. You know what is the package you buy at the store for those all process bread? They add lavenging? Leavening....one of those thing. They have shortening, they have lart....hydrogenate oil, one of those if you really cared your food ingredient, things don't get so toxic, if you knew where your food coming from.

Is pesticide, artificial coloring, preservative, or glasses Jars, which things that chemist do to create?

uhm?



Its ...to killing the pests, like those bugs disastrous to reducing the Agriculture yield at your National Agriculture department.  FDA are the Food and Beverage labeling standard human at. Your agriculture department are to ensure the annual yielding of the crops are back up in the warehouse, for both the civilian and the military, that in the time of the emergency, you will have food. Those are the 4th category human in Taiwan saying.

In America, that is....Mike Adam those Food engineering Monsonto people at. The Genetic modified crops, to ensure the bugs don't damage the vegetable too greatly because some seasonal fruits or growing conditions are not favored....and in the comparison of that lab data how it was, or how it is.....

You might just call each these Top company to inquire why they exist.

Its a lab technician, they do that. Bio. Plants are bio.

The literal reagent, you mean the herbicide, or pesicide? Those...not detergent are cleaning your bathroom, those are for the bacterial fungas, not pests. For both are living organism, for...Lee, those bio tech in North Carolina, Dr. T graduate school from, they have the pharmecutical triangle, dealing with the human drugs, they should know where the Top Corperate human at. I don't know ....



Its me.

.... It is. Right.

1, 2, 3...and last one. Its a modeing...metal baked, no...metal high temperature. Anything high temperature, extraction, melt, burn...high pressure, high volumn.

=>>> PV= RNT. That is on my website before. I thought you knew.....

Its synthetical the last one. Differed from the first 3...that is humanely humane to human side health wise ensure the civilization and population health will increase its mortality....


Shut up~

Fine. 

I. I am. Its me.



No comments:

Post a Comment