6/07/2022

I sequence the playlist now. I think I gonna go with the Sakura Clear Cards, they are the newest choreography, and I try it. Those are fine. And aren't they for the kids?

You know there are 2 pairs of these dancing groups. oh ~ I dance by myself, the footworks, no one does that for me.

You don't want to get up, I do my own things. No, I am not pairing up with the Wing, that is a dance, the real dance. The roller blades are the foot works. I just told you, I have no help. 

Most these choreography are focus on the upper bodies. The Roller blades are the wheels undernearth, in case you didn't notice that....

Do you want to take another Sakura Clear cards, that is 2 girls pairing up now? I am using this Wing dance, he doesn't show up, I don't care EVER his feeling what that really is, if I just re-make over them, and you wont absolutely nothing to do with him, or anyone, even mentioning that...Sakura Clear Cards.





Instead of focus on the love and hate, crimes, and envy, anything beyond 10 pillow cases, I think you just rather sit in the American Culture = the potato couch methods. Its the TV + chips and coke and drinks, to become like trump psycho those saying middle west red neck like Carla has a car, fucking high school human inside the car.

That is what the voters registration meant for...the justice of the mouth babbling, if they just attend more of their correct living, to when they will lose it all competition times, and as for the guys, that is the most shameful things, becomes fat, and unwanted.

You are the girls, you can change all that.





No comments:

Post a Comment