6/24/2022

I need to cook some Congee....I am feeling soupy. Not so much those carrots apple juice....My lower bowl are bloating.

I actually knew this Franchise ....the original story would be my brother.

And BTX that training my brother is my mother, her name is Karen? I will tell you something about certain life duty in the human worlds. 

If the girls don't do anything Huge Massive Top human worlds, you should produce offsprings like my mother, like Tina, like Emily. I don't think American or what they put that concept somewhere, but I always have that knowing or somehow...the duty of a man or a women, one is outside, the other is keeping a household. Caring for the kids, growing them up, to be the courtesy human they ought to be. Today, that American does give helps to many single mother, no matter how you see it. 

Its probably saying somewhere, and some human or guys they have to find out? 

I don't remember where.  

One is for the...side of God, I think.

The other its the guy's nature. I am not sure how the guys define the women in most of their IQ stands, with the kids or without the kids, to looking at your behavior on getting drunk on alcohol to die on drugs after age 40.

That is Sandra Bullock's wedding crasher's movie. The opening scens. 

Like, the typical outlooks would be, you are age 40, 45, 50, you are living alone, eye glasses....and your bone become bristle, one day you fall down. You sent to the hospital with the huge medical bill, or the cancer, or the chemo-therapy....

Movie: Miss You Already

Their both family here, in Taiwan has the husband and 1 or 2 kids. So saying the Charlie's Angel, my mother's pairs, my mother has 3 kids, they have 2 kids, or 1 kids. The kids growing up knowing each other. Maybe we are not all that close, or saying the occupation will ever lasting old...that doesn't mean the New York Labor Department just killing people's off, if they are just all useless looking, on the human population.

So Chris and Billy, both don't have kids for marriage 10 years? Well, never mind, you might never find a love no matter what anyway, their reference originally doesn't mean a thing anyway. Without them, or with them in it.


hey, there is a Flower Thousand Bone 32

oh ~~~ The old cloth? not the Old pouches...everyone knows Tamang has a pouche, not a cloth. Its the secrets.


oh Cooking ! 

No, they cannot cook. Her father her mother made the food on the table invited us eating. Adria has cooked something I remember in the Apartment. 

As for how skillful they both can cook, not cooking....I am not sure any of that 4 girls +1 cooking....I am not eating what they cook, I don't remember. 

Probably just saying, this episode are saying, The honorable superior got poison, he expel her Primary Position as Number 1 Chef disciple to the general regular disciple. She wants to go and save him, so she went to make a deal with someone Mask on, in order to get the help, she needs to manifest a cooking skill to that Mask Guy, and she got the Secrets, the same Unmask guy looks like Tamang (they both are the same guy), help her to decode inside the secret = re-write in order to getting a treasure, There is something gathered all together, you will open a portal to....get your wish, or something, in order to Heal this Honorable Superior.

With her life on journey, one of the guy agrees to go on the trip with her.

But this guy, its next by the beginning this no voice girl. They both are selected to the Greed Palace (next by her, as the Chef Disciples, 2)

That girl likes him, and he die in that trips later on. She probably heart broken to pieces.....those stories tales.
 

In my traveling

I have gone to Kentucky, UB, and City of Hope, living at Dr. Shen's house, her wife cooked.

Its all Karen's mother's age, like SMCH, like my mother's age. These everywhere I been to, always invite us the kids to go and eat at someone's house, always has the preparation of the food.

The older generation.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment