6/09/2022

I need to comment...

Of all the implication you Lalla are looking for a guy, seems to be your lawyers knows the movies implication are just "an observation" and scientifically validate facts line by line from the movies: Katherin Kelly Fight fight fight, spirits mode?

Not if their priority knowing if the sniper shooter are called on hands, to those legal forces, law enforcement they have the right to quest the court for that data, so that sitting across you, Lalla, not the edge of the side, to say...ing, Roof edge, near, or "roof edge under", side by side couch, not coach, a bag, not you got a nerve, because you need to feel it without one.

haha...

Meaning you feeling it if you have a nerve system, that is all it says, you got a nerve.

The truth I found out this UB assignment might be personal notes for me, that was it. As for if I choose to tell you, your lawyer could just....stand by listening.

Those are not mummy, those are mommy's boy term in Native English speakers.

1. Lost passport

2. Lost keys

3. Lost car keys...

4. Lost renter agreement form, the original copy your passing mommy left, in that bookstore, close down after 30 years business.....

Kinda like my brother. Has a treasure box....don't touch their stuffs.

You see, you Lalla sure next time you ask me, before you comment on Google or on the Bermuda Lines?

I will tell you Eben he tries to break in a niche, right now, to where everyone knows, that domination forces of that every terms I written on the desk forms, to every degree I describe, I am the domination factor right now at that niche.


No comments:

Post a Comment