6/15/2022

I gonna step out. My shorten pants supposed to be ready yesterday...and I found out this one Alcohol box, are so useful...I wipe the entire floors in my room, the bathroom

The kitchen, the balcony, all the door knob, and my own hands, and my feet. Right now, that I cut the food behind? The sole...so the shoes I had is the sandle, then if I wipe it, it clean by air dry...how good is that.

Then if I come in the room, I only use the alcohol wiper for my entire foot, not to touch the bandage. That I don't stain the water in the bath tubes, so this is a very good invention. It says the baby toy....so means, the baby wipers the same things? 

I learn that at the phone company. They give it for free...so 2 days ago, I walk back to at the right front school...the cooking school, I step into the water of the tile right at the drive way...I have nothing else other than the baby wiper...so I use it, ...I found out my shoes are nice....so I bought it the whole box yesterday, I gonna running outside tonight. Probably more than a hour.

I cook the last past hour

    Cilantro washed, salt, wash, soak, so many sink water down. My entire hands are cilantro smell. I put lotion on it.

    The oil rice spicy...2 full cups. The water keep washing 2 cup rice, that is some works.

    Then her bamboo needs to be shred skin outside, it darken.

    Then her mushroom needs to be clean up....

So many back and forth plug the cilantro, to 2 bowl, one is plug, the other the birds says never mind, so I put on the tray to dry. The rice cookers are done, so I shut it off the power source, it will let it heat inside works it own way.....looks nice.

Later~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment