6/09/2022

I eating noodles, count.....and making my lunch tomorrow, eggplants smashy cooked, water....they becomes a smurge, and with zucchini...half slice carrots about 5 or 6 pieces, makes 10?

Lunch box, tomorrow, for about 2 or 3 days, meals....probably 3 meals. Til the Weekend. That is one of the side dishes.

Do I have to write that reviews? (I finish me and my mother's juicing, so I eat something decided...I went out, finding stuffs for my knifes, how come these knift from Niko And does not break? Too long, so....I throw them out, and use the small tiny one?)

How is the real technician Medical Boards does this things.....me peaking copy and paste?

Technician school must be....just peaking at each other desk.


I bought longer knife and the shorter knife, very very short. VERY. Those thin blades....


Eggplants they disappear, if you cooked them, you know that? 


MD Comments: They the similar kinds, made of that International School between Ola SC...and Stephen Tamang are kids, not just mom's boy, that lost keys, car keys, or the rental agreements for the renters. They are very very dirty, and desparate of the second generation of their parents acquire the American Citizen, there is a loads of the classmates, under this birthday of mine, in the previous writing, you should sought out that person inquiring the details.

If they are being taught some education of some higher ends of human called MD ideas....of FDA cooking, or behaving, they are the types to go underground fighting, saying Poke nights boys nights out living on drinking water. Girls don't cook, and the guys are dirty including everywhere, you imagine, they show up in class sanely. One is the honor class, the other is from Montana, driving all the way to UB, Buffalo, guess what the transportation public sectors saying on that.....one round trips.

You hope the truth were not...the song writers meant it. Clark Kent Smallville. Dusty barn house.

"Broken light on the highway....."





No comments:

Post a Comment