6/18/2022

I don't run. I walk.

It went down after walking. 63.4kg. If going by Ib, that standard looks different from the kg.

The place where I walk, there are a lot of food in the afternoon. I just thought about how I was in Taiwan, and move to USA. Those pastry jam and jelly? The more or longer I stay in Asia, with ALL kinds of the delicacy, or chicken drum, or chicken big legs, on the rice...there are sauces to eat those rice.

Not fallen off shitty....what do you call those sprinkle fallen pieces? Pastry Puff? No Puff...the French pastry puff with jam and jelly. In UB, the Koshi place = Jewish places. There is nothing else to see, and price so high, you automatically register those things are great.

If I am in Taiwan, I don't even look at any American food.

No comments:

Post a Comment