6/09/2022

I adminstrate the girls groups. Because you are just by far, ready to lose memory in short after 35.

You don't care about what mommy's boy. They have no patience if the laundry not done, the food if not on table. Like Irene's brother. But if you just provide all these guys, some community forms. I have heard in the old ancient, the women at pond for their periods.

The community, where you girls have no ways to know 

1) Social Security cards

2) Car rental keys

3) passports...

But when you have a lot more people, everyone delicate that Line App some hope in your mailing box? 

Most guys just quiet, and they are short in skills, that is why they are not wealthy becoming...not organizing, not anything systematically to say trying out 1000 interviews skills, or ever will have a family. 

If I were to be in your shoes, its just me Anna volunteer to fix your entire faceobok friends girls or the guys, and sent it back to you. Like I am happy by myself to really wishing to keep YOUR facebook?

Like I don't know where to find my own kinds of friends? 

You are very limited in your own tiny little worlds. You want to proven it...the entire class at the reunion time. I mean, the ENTIREclasseveryone can benefits now, not in 16 years waiting to proven it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment