6/11/2022

Hungary Resurrection Sunday Budapest

 




Would someone put a groups together, so that they becomes, those human UB Silas Dean guys?

They are on their fallen mode, must be...aged becoming, less gossips at.




There aren't many boys groups jumping all around, I think NSYNC to do what they do, that is a lot of works, to lose the body shapes, that is unfortunate.  ARe they going to my Pavilion? How their Brain IQ just like their foot works?

I wonder if someone create that, when spying on me those times, were what I usually do those....years, whichever years I did. 1995, where am I?

Moping floors and music talents previling up to 6th graders.

I moping floors, how many years?

...many years. There are something about the bloom, and the wet bloom, or the sticks, or the stairs, or the solitude, away from the classroom, or noon time no napping....water buckets...one of those I will tell you when I was a kid, no one if telling me anything to do, I become attractive to the eyes to look at things I do.



No comments:

Post a Comment