6/08/2022

hey, these groups human, I have to go for a walk....the guys and the girls, when you see me, if one day, you give me 5 bucks. That is many of you . I gonna make that Lalla suffer to that every skin burn fire...HELLish...eternal

You using my materials to make money anyway.....the rest of stuffs I don't need it. 

Indian they smell...if you visit Buffalo UB South campus, to where the Craiglist are. You go to those Melinda street, not my street or Wing's street.

That one division road are called Kenmore.

Bad, people die there. If you found out the girls house, see how badly you will be affected why the Indian should be effaced forever and eternal on smell, dirtiness, and kitchen are all a mess.... I think the indian guys won't even marry to the Indian girls.

They become giants, the guys too. I saw them on the airplane...seats!! You know how fat you cannot sit in there and they still fit in there? Their head has a wrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment