6/08/2022

Have I seen what’s a inside purse? You mean TSA?

Why would anyone asking me something like that?

….Erin had a real 4 sailors under Tim Cook regime. Of that PHD them, we used to hang out together outside or UB nursing PHD TA offices where they all each had an office.


To where near that between UB, not buffalo. UB to that north of Niagara Fall, there are the highways to this you known them as the most tourists human on Earth other than me knew = Outlet mall, the winter jacket and you say very expensive logo purse.

No, I never seen one. Unless the guy I be with nag me….technically I don’t care about anything in that nature to whichever really a bag definition you saying if you knowing what you are saying walking on the road to be a blind mice…..

That’s what I will tell you.

To Thailand, you can import to it….all their relatives craves for one bag. Those are Erin’s best pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment