6/21/2022

Every year something new ....

 



oh ~~~~ What date is today? Today or yesterday was someone's birthday!!

Prince William !!! Today is June 21th 2022. Where is his wiki.....I know  915 on SMCH airing date in 2014. That is Happy Birthday to him.



They were saying the food on the right wing of India? The right side of India?? Those Lebsian? human Lebonan lentle? Indian curry? 

You meant he Iseral those paste hummus things....Pita bread, those? They have a lot of paste forms. When you have kitchen Royal Chef, the only thing you ever boss them to do, just grind down all my waste effort, my teeth broken, semi-solid food. I am old.


Pop corn?

Do you think they call the chef in their apartment to make the pop corns, or they Costco the entire pop corn bags in the kitchen to microwave it, in their apartment ABCDE?

I think its A. 



You know, one day if I become that big Mansion like the England Queen, I will have nothing but the sign paper works none stop left to right,....NEVER ending Buddhism Paper works putting on my desk to sign sign sign sign....to when every single day, there is nothing but to sign sign sign.....

Speaking of the pop corns....

When I was living in the cottage, we don't use the microwave, but I know what is the microwave, yes. So nick bought a device home, its a roller pop corn bowl machine. Hanging on the wall. 

You put the oil and the pop corn inside that kettle bowl, and rotate the top handlers. 

Now all the girls are on the diets, I wonder why nick bought that things home, probably for Alyssia, Alexandro those his grand kids for....I ate it. We were vegan, no butter.

Pop corns its the American food right?

I don't really care about the pop corns, but are they supposed to be fat?

There are a lot of the fat people in the Iseral that direction on the right Wing of that India including India itself super FAT human, not my tiny weight scale I am arguing about every single day how I need to get down. They are impossible to get down the weight. 



No comments:

Post a Comment