6/30/2022

๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ˜ Do you girls want to make a division, a clear niche defined, you going for the business oriented attire, meaning Grand Hotel those seminar, or Anna are in the Unviersity academia, those UB Medical campus research small tiny presentation Offices chairs, or couches....๐Ÿฅญ๐Ÿฅ˜

You could just memory your entire Bio/ Bio chem textbook to help me or Lee, like joining a particular conversation, if I were you girls, I show up that every weekend at the South campus UB, no matter I cannot understand thing, I sitting there, just desperately making a note and learning from? 

Or you planning on the small business, like M & T, do you talk to the human in there, they were saying that in the Facebook, you all girls participate each other, or you wish Ayo hold your hands, step by step, to the office telephone to how to Chat? 

I saw M & T now? Steve Jobs looking, the Investor.....Banking site people?

I didn't mention Eben Pagan has a bag....if those 5 Star hotel human showing up including those looking like each other, not on Mushroom, practically I duplicate Chasez Comic books on the Flower Head Girls, its every bag, are filled up Hallo Kitty special commodity?

Wherever I found cheap, and accessible?

Do you know in the Science World

There is no girls around, the only thing that comic books means its???? Distributing the Flowers to make a nice pretty scene?

You are observing your life, and you are talking your parents, you want to keep that one phone calls, that will never calling back? You cannot stand on your own, to clearly define your niches, clearly set a tone of your life, what is going to take place the next 16 years? 

Ankeheseamen

No comments:

Post a Comment