6/24/2022

Disney Princess

I think if all your girls just conduct the scientific methods learning, the science ways ot processing your logics, controls your own emotion, reflect into your own soul, not just looking inside each other eyes and souls....

( Shut up, birds ) The sky draws this beautiful beautiful fainted wings.

oh~ you care about that Victoria Secrets.  The wings, not the hairs....


Isn't this Frozen a long time ago things? When the first come out to Simon, we never die out this Frozen?

You know, if I actually tell you the walls how many thing I write, I organize, I put the materials in since 2014, none stop working on that Google Plus to 2017 Jan, to one year stuck in 2017 Jan to Dec, then coming out that Green Team Slam Dunk on Jan 2018 knock down the Eastern side of this Pacific Ocean, from Japan, Korea, to Taiwan Hong Kong....

That is up to UB 2020. There is the year I watch "The Day You Found Out" and "Mother's Yard," and "I am not the Shopping Freak", so 2021 full year, to 2022 half years = 6 months, that is to knock down another demographic human....

Have you notices, there is nothing else I ever needed to do, but to knocking down any human in front of me? 

The System Domino begins the Era, the Hunger Game/ Catching Fire resume or re-position to the IT department all that related to developer forum, and to my Principle subject = Chemistry, not Food Science?

They make a simple child story, I work like 10 years putting that story on.....

One Arendale story....


No comments:

Post a Comment