6/06/2022

Bratt Pitt and Anistein they age so much? How old are they? I remember nick was 60/61...he doesn't looks like these...at all.

I think even Crystal Sailor moon stealing methods, will look younger.

My mother told me, after I hand her my three photo....she is up strange. One day after, she told me my brother looks older than me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaZsPh6uyWg


You know near my house, there is a hospital, near that mall, I say Jonathon their family arrive, with the kids to eat.....that is between them and my house. There is a hospital....there is a bone doctors on my hands....I need to see him. Victoria Secrets. 

Then there is a skin care doctors I read about. They have some medicial equipment, not Hot Water American Medical Boards, you do that traditional ways?

Showing up on my jaw, not gone yet, completely. 


You know, prior to SMTV, that SMCH always say you guys going to hell...one of those politics, or politician, or whatever darkness prevailing corruption, you go to hell those things, I never seen human other than Obama existing on TV'? The political science human can talk !!! Like Ayo used to be doing...if I was just more attentive to they had an office? Where is Jonathon? Dr. Kessler.

Isn't Julie Robert's brother name Eric?






No comments:

Post a Comment