6/23/2022

Back, my mother has a dream about that Big Cucomber recipe, her whole morning right now are making a plate right in front of me...

 ? ?? ??

Her entire night dreams. 


You mean your hunger games reason, your weight program reason, or your mean your eating food choices reasons? I thought you are American, eating nothing but the fries or the burger? The things I create and the things my mother creates are a little bit different, the fried inside things. 

She uses Tofu

I only had shredded carrots + bok choi + flours

The Tofu its the regular recipe called for, and they use the meat in the restaurant. I would not give this to Eben, because, normally American you thought of the cucomber as the salad cold plate, not this warm, a little bit soupy ideas with the white rice. The ending of this doing would be Topioca with some sauce idea, that all around the base of this dish, so you could take that sauce on your completely white rice. Its a light dishes.

Not those Chinese very Hot Red Chilly Tofu = Ma Po Tofu. Those are Cantonese, American eating Cantonese food take out.

What I present you a lot of this are the original Taiwan here dishes. Taiwan don't make the restaurant in America. Its the Cantonese food, Wing, their restaurant food its what you suppose to be familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment