6/25/2022

4:44, a quarter to 5

National anthem was a electronic box I think …you don’t remember your high school? I cannot remember now. If you literally tell me to think. I would find the words in the head, otherwise it’s a pitch going up and down with the words. That day there was one sentence blank out the words. Oh I know the lyrics but humming at it. Just not that day. Uh….it says…uh, I am not sure all these years me ENglish it’s still at zero? Kinda like your tear? 

At music sheet, I have seen the I hope you dance. But..you break the words apart, you know the notes? Dash lines? 

That class they never test people, but if you did I would have to go and ask every sheet to look. Those Christmas song….the award trophy was a German song, I didn’t learn it, it’s a piano piece.

If you learn English you gonna tell me Chinese is a Greek…you sit there…listening.

I was afraid they gonna test me. So I learn by memorize it. They did test the others …call some girls forwards. So I did learn all the songs, I did. 

I play a lot of sheet except there are parts I sing, not playing, the Christmas concert. If I don’t know the song, where these West Point human shows up? Like when I listen to the YouTube, still …they “open the mouth and sing the words?” Similar like used to. Kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment