5/30/2022

๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐ŸฅŸ Wing ๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐Ÿซ‘๐ŸฅŸ

You rest enough? You back to UB home? You ready to California, checking things around? I think this entire program, the chance of you making it in Hong Kong is high, Wing.

I don't think when you shows up last time, me seeing you, we went to the Greek restaurant, you remember? That was fake?





Do you want to see a thing, Wing? I show you.






I might get a paper dollar bills rather than coins, I am telling you, Wing. That SMCH stories.....how to use a dime.....or rupee.

Wing, I think Karen they won't make it to anywhere near that Watermarke that University of Irvine stuffs. To that El Toro Road, its one long road similar to Niagara Falls, except....that is where the bank, home depot, the City clerk offices register for the small business.

No, that places I don't remember how far its the Watermarke to El Toro, near that Frozen property. They are the nice neighborhood. Or you want to try also Seattle? Is that North West near the Seattle?

Europe I have no direct confidence how to get them in stuffs, Wing. I grew up in Taiwan, my most connrections are here. The Past.....


You should from now on, always report back to UB, or your Lockwood IT department where you work at, or next step of the plans.

You say Hank is Tina's husband, you learn from Anna saying he speaks English from NYU. I don't think he speaks English anymore.... You also learn that Wendy, Austin's sister are a public defender lawyer at the New York City. She is a shorter girls, whom most her family are in Taiwan. The reason you brought up these people's name, Anna says, for somewhat supports, probably only you Wing can make it to the Asian Domain of,...not just the TV influence story, or the ghosty, check up the metro map, or you yourself stories on the past Taiwan famous boy bands 2 people choir....there are stories, Anna says you Wing can provide some what assistant or help, along the next 5 to 10 years, although those stories might already aired for 25 years to last 5 years pass. None of us know what the stories are saying....but Anna did the things like

Step A to Z....that is what I concluded on her side of the stories where we go about. (You Wing has to list A to Z, your own observation)  So my next step of...

You make a proposal, how you get from UB home again, to Seattle,....or Irvine, and then through that you always check back to Hong Kong, Taiwan....and me, Wing.

Do you did an oral history teaching from your parents? If they didn't ask you to do it, you can just get a simple podcast audio format, you save it. 


From your side, do you remember anything front Hong Kong.

What do you know about the Hong Kong military draft? I know about my brother.

I think your age its past right? Can you research on the website, they talk in Chinese or English? You prepare some URL. You sent it to me. 


Do you Wing clean up your wardrobe?  Its you look like that uncle or aunty Jessie arm pit, or Jonathon or Zac? Can you prepare some outfit of your own existing photo album, to your mirror, or some kinda of the clear outfit match. ( Its when the time comes, you keep running the same 10+ different matches of clothing, you don't even think. You just get up and go.)





No comments:

Post a Comment