5/29/2022

Ola, or you all the other UB honor Class girls wants to take that Dean's mood still at Waldo....stuffs....trying to make him touch your butt, and scream exactly like the comic book?

oh my God, when I re-read that book of my childhood comics mood.....



Why would Dean first time met me, thinking I was a what?

Sayer's sister....so Ross's sister is Chandler's wife. So if Dean = Chandler, he thinks I am a weirdo ! so he keeps screaming and running ~~~~

A quarter...like seeing the ghost? Keanu says he sees the ghost.

Maybe that is not what he says.


( I eating that sunflower seeds or watermelon seed.....)


I think I have the 5 best man at the wedding, don't you girls work for that 1000 quota on which dishes, you should perfect? No, I am serious.

FDA

Budgets

Perfection...

To writing an ebook....out! For your own tidyness of that budgets lookings, to perfect grocery shopping schedules. That is a niche? Your math, your photography hobby.

The girls do the photography? Is that the ego saying, their natural scenary to where they falls at the heels, its not the head on the floors, its where the lens looking forward?

I need to go to sleep

Babaji: Go






No comments:

Post a Comment