5/31/2022

減肥餐的 Loosen meals

麵線

焗烤 

That is not usually noodles you know of in America. No. Those are the snacks of...something gettiing warm at your stomach. You can google it. Small Vendor has, the cheapest things in there? I found out. Its this.....right across that.

When you go to high school, you have those in the ends of the days. They are cheaps, they are not really you say filling up noodles, any kinds of the noodles. No. Very thin. Its called "Noodle thread". There is a meat version called Colon Noodles thread/ strings.

Its very thin, the soup were so hot, I sweat, my shirt all. I have to take my shirts off, the forehead, one of those. I eat,...then, I realize. 

I have a video....almost done.



When I am hungry, do I envision food? Not anymore.

So after today, you gonna determined to keep loosing weight? Yeah!

Do you run? No, I walk. I keep walking, and in a week or 2, I will slim down and no food eating of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment