5/31/2022

Is roller blades heavy?

…. Don’t bother think about it, not even in Imagination.

They have these probably re-made size smaller dancing shoes order all together. Mine is the store just pick up basic. Pierre and Meghan fly again !!

My Ipad accounts are not on the map, so I have to switch to the PC to documents these Harry Potter New playlist. I have this Google Calendar set for all your APO overweight scale girls size 20 years ago, losing weight program. UB CAC debts overweights, and UB honor Class Ola they are mel-nutrition.....that is why its on the Television. 

I have a try out Iphone/Ipad battery chargers. This the only way how to use it right, are that shut it off, plugin-in, and then waiting the Google Calendar 4 long hours, to say.......unplug, then re-start again. Very troublesomes. But if I set these things in motions, unless absolutely, I still have another charger not dead yet.....I trying to see how to use that more efficiently. 

My entire Google Calendar becomes a mess of itself. I have like 9 tasks from before I saying about these APO, CAC, Honor Class....added up together including probably every other things I do....its on the calendars like Flower Thousand Bones Lawsuits and All System Dimino. I thoughts I erase all that, but those jobs keep staying there. There is something about this calendar, the day begins the tasks, or individual time slots I put the tasks in. I bookmark that links on my toolbars. Its easier, not going in the gmail each time. Should I switch to the new email, on that new blogger interface on this calendar....I should. Migrant the entire things... I re-done this weight program losing stuffs?

(Shut up birds....)

This Wing are the Lockwood hired IT, or this Pharmacy informatics human at?


No comments:

Post a Comment