5/25/2022

If you only have blenders, some people use pine apple + apple and you added a little bit water, to some cheese cloth to see if those juice coming out, its what you long terms will going for it.

To invest a juicer, you almost telling your parents, this is the road you determined to do it, and no matter how many pizza they eat in front of you, not just made from you? Mind, body and soul?

Flesh, bone, marrow? 

 

If Eben Pagan doesn't do juicing, will I do juicing still?

Yeah, I do that maybe one time or two times a day.....depends on the budgets, whatever things getting back to me by that time. (The Bird scream....) - Right now I only does the juicing one time per day. 

I actually rarely saying what I eat? or things I prefer to eat?   西米露     

Its one of the things Ku might near by knowing he says he likes one root purple sweet potato. They mix in it. oh ~ I don't like any of these roots....like potato or Taro....those are fat. 

The Chinese probably will tell you, that looks like my photo, hair up one of those diets.

 

The birds say, they want the National Treasure

0.5% like the movie says (not 0.9%).

 

You know how you learn things? When I was with nick, I don't really have any preference things to eat at his places. Not the restaurant, not the food, not the washing methods, or the vegetable what to buy at his own town.

You know why I don't even related anymore  "chance" why you would be with another guy like the cartoon imply? 

Sometimes fighting its one thing, but that someone live better, sleep better, eat better, shape better, and then fight, still won the things he says he is? 

I made the bread today, I made the juicing today, I scream at the birds back and forth, and my elbow was bleed few days ago this....funny wound. I need to wash up before nap at my bed sheet.....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment