5/31/2022

I think we need to continue this National Emergecy House in concept, for real, for real, for real.....

Cooking, not just for yourself. But I just gonna tell you. If Silas has no response to any of you, whom you are, that saying....I say no.


To all of your girls. Really. They were my Evolutionary biology Class, or the Honor Class. I separate some human out because we stuck in a situation where we might all be separated.

Ola I just says to Dean.

"Also Dean, Ola she is not a professional. She is waiting for all of us to screw up, because she just have to stays behinds, watching how we screw it up. That is very very bad mentality. Very bad.
She used to be trying to get to the International Medical School, not...on that resume, never mentioned.
That is not correct."

 

Let me read what I used to say, the assignment how you guys can do that...in a house lists down. https://194worlds002a.blogspot.com/p/evo-bio.html  Dennis is on the.,....What did he says he is at? I need to tell him, Tina its the same positioned like him up....to right next by. 


Do you guys needs to shape up, like the skin issues, your dehydrating issues, eye bags issues? stress issues? Where the health to become the permanent soon in the age, how old are you now? My age right?

If I wear a sandle outside whole day, the first thing I come inside my house, its to wash my faces, my arms, my hands, my foots, to walk inside my house. My sandle has the heel, still....its dirty outside. 

 

My bathroom has 2 kinds of the shampoo, one is called bio, the other is Dove. Meaning Bio is a lot more stronger for the women down there. The dove its the general skin. But with the foot, you use the Bio? You use your hands or not? Wipe your entire legs, so many times, keep keep keep keeep washing washing washing washing....why don't you just put that facet in the shower room, open, you just move your legs under that water hose down...that is rinse? I have no ways to keep tellings you, how dirty, you all look to me, every time if I just look, see, smell.....bomb the entire place, required the burn, I am telling you.

You do not touch your eyes with your fingers.

You rob your eye the moment you do that, washing your entire hands, palms, faces. Rinse the eyes.....lower your head to the water to drink, and rinse both eye sight, left or right, lid......you know how to pen your entire eye frames? Eyeliners?There is an eye creme here, I buy, very very cheap.

I need to apply that, or else my eyes has this itchy, or redness, below or on the side...you need to keep washing washing washing washing, and stay away with all these junk water from outside, your throat feel funny, you swallow one of those medicine, immediately, the counter drugs.

If you cannot live with this new lifestyle, you can just come in, and leave.


The routine you carry, if you do what I say, you will find out, whom are these carrier of all these sickening human in all these society, your throat will feel funny. These human are so so so dirty. The Hotel machine sounds, but no one cares about it, I have to run to another direction of none closure room, like the pushing out of the door, are the enclosure eleva....well, the swing doors in the high class malls, or the hotels.


I don't dare to ask any of the girls feeding any of you guys, okay?


That is hopeless. They don't know how to cook, and they don't last long if they have to work. Only I don't work ............To do a raw things, you cannot wear the finger nails, especially these are the groups food, you are trying to catering first at poisoning Pete those Hunger Games selectee, unsemble, to die with Ayo, with Dennis. Oh my God....that is worse news I ever hear, how he ends up, no more food in CAC houses. Not really. 

Those presentation are very very nice. Some human of these passing 16 years might really looking at the Loving Hut menu, their cheapest things or they have every tried, might be the spring or summer rolls? You gonna tell me the paper too thin, the water too hots, or no one eats the raw greens, you know why I select the hardest course of the meals?

The guys needs the greens and some raws stuffs, to that transition meals, before I ruin every appetite, they will tell me, every food has no taste, why you bothering...just dump it in the trash bin outside the house? The guys they say those poison things none stop....Jason is one of them.



We are pouring rain here......


I wonder why. If Dean means to some girls like any of you, don't you think, getting your 10 pillow cases, of how to washing it, washing the carpet, washing the car seating carpet, where Dean put his legs foot on the sneakers to touch ....the rain water, before the padel stop!!!!!!!!

Shut up ~~~~!!!! All around.

I need naps. I have no more backpacks. Not 101. Do they even know they shows up on my cards bus lines? My google calendar has their location on where I am. The future human knows no difference. Happy?




No comments:

Post a Comment