5/29/2022

๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅฆ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฒ I run around the whole places, its only 2:15? oh ~ I woke up early I guess ! ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿฅฆ๐ŸฅŸ๐Ÿฒ

I have to re-do this bread. My nature...and there is no yeast. So I go buying 2 lower gluten flours, for her the rest of the cake flours stuffs baking power/soda.

The Facaccia uses the medium gluten flour. She wants to eat the cake those pastry, or she means she got the package wrong? Anyway, I have to find the recipe, I gonna make a cake for her. 

There is an indian bread use that powder, so...its a fried. Today is so hot, unlesss I open the air-conditioning, that place cannot stay, my sweat goes into the bread, I can see it.

https://cookpad.com/tw/%E6%90%9C%E5%B0%8B/%E4%BD%8E%E7%AD%8B%E9%BA%B5%E7%B2%89%20%E7%B4%94%E7%B4%A0

I think those thin fried bread its better than these looking to me....actually.




I think she really likes it. I split it out....."This is flour...." I am so thirsty, when she finishing clean up, i have to do the juicing. I drank it all. I had some dumpling when I woke up, running around, and making all these. So I did eat. I had some other snack she made those Calorites = zero, that one thing + she says Bamboo are zero too.

Today is Sunday, like yesterday was Saturday?

oh ~~~~ That is why. All of you are running outside, probably hanging out your best pal friends. Your bright new future !!!!

Maybe I eat the mango, wait a little bit.



If you boiled that, to saying that is the show on the camera front? The ceiling roof?

Well, you probably won't be doing that anyway.....You need the hood, unless you are like me. Probably will see if Eben he does boililng and more lean towards the raw food, meaning juicing incline. Rice cooker for rice, that I don't use to steam cook.


( The bread still baking...)

uhm....I add the photo back. While I was juicing....Dean.





No comments:

Post a Comment